What Is On-Page SEO?
– On-page SEO is the practice of optimizing of optimize individual webpages, including copy, HTML and metadata. It’s a keystone of all SEO success. By making regulate to on-page elements, companies can increase their chances of ranking for keywords, generating more organic traffic and making their site more friendly to both users and Google search engine algorithms.
Common on-page elements to focus on include:
- On-page copy, images and videos.
- Meta description, meta tag and title tag optimization.
- Image alt text.
- Page title and HTML header tags (H1-H6).
- URL strings.
- Internal linking structures.
- Schema markup
- Featured snippet optimization.
Backlinkboss’s On-Page SEO Services
Backlinkboss On-page SEO services includes :
- A free Audit report of your website
- Keyword research against your business
- Optimization of titles and meta descriptions against targeted keywords
- H1,H2,H3 tags optimization
- Content optimization against ranked keywords
- Manually add Alt tags to images
- Optimize page speed
- HTML sitemaps submission
- XML sitemaps submission
- Controlling indexing with robots.txt
- Avoiding content duplication
- Google analytics and google webmaster tool setup
The Difference Between On-Page and Off-Page SEO
Effective SEO strategies are generally split into two groups: on-page SEO and off-page SEO